Sports Rehabilitation/ Massage Information
What does MG Sports Rehabilitation offer?
Sports Massage: All cells within the body require a good blood supply for growth, repair and nutrition. Massage delivers a pumping effect increasing blood circulation and the removal of waste products. It involves the management, manipulation and rehabilitation of the soft tissues of the body including muscles, tendons and ligaments. It is highly beneficial to both sporting persons and anyone who may have aches & pains through day to day activities or injury.
The benefits of sports massage include:
> Increase blood circulation
> Increase flexibility and improve/maintain good muscle condition
> Increase recovery from sporting activiity (Post activity massage)
> Injury prevention
> Enhance sporting performance – (Pre & mid event massage)
> Relieves muscle tension, soreness & stiffness
> Breaks down scar tissue
> Promotes relaxation
> Eliminates toxins and swelling
> Relieves tired and stiff joints
To improve bodily function post injury remedial exercises are required. They consist of strengening & stretching techniques that aim to restore function, reduce pain & prevent re-injury. With advice from a sport rehabilitator clients are able to have their own self care plan and understand what he/she can do to complete a full recovery.
Here is how Sports Massage can help you
– Management, manipulation and rehabilitation of soft tissues of the body including muscles, tendons and ligaments. It is applicable not just to sports people but to anybody wishing to guard against or recover from a soft tissue injury
– Helps maintain good muscle condition and improves flexibility
– Benefits include preventing injury and speeding up recovery from injury
– Enhances sports performance (pre-event tune-up and post-event recovery)
– Promotes relaxation
– Alleviates aches, pains, muscular tension, soreness and stiffness
– Eliminates toxins and swelling
– Relieves tired and stiff joints
Treatments tailored to your personal needs. Prices will be based on the period of treatment.
Please note that there is a requirement to have a FREE consultation before commencement of any treatment (approx 10mins).
Full assessment & treatment: £40 (1 Hour)
Follow up treatment: £35 (45 Minutes)
Sports massage £35 (45minutes)
OPENING OFFER: First two treatments £20 EACH
For an appointment call Mike on: 07709097007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book or for more information please contact us.